Thursday, April 14, 2011

Missing you, Mr. N

Its been such a longlong time since I met him. If he is reading, Hi! and how are you getting on? Great to hear from you again. Hmm. Hoping that you will always be fine. I miss the moment we shared together. You taught me lots on how to move on and never give up when feeling so really down. You made me realize on how is life really all about. Those made my love towards you becomes stronger by day to day and missing you deeply. You're such a great lifesaver for the rest of my life after The Greatest One, ALLAH. If I never met you, I don't truly know what I'm going to be! You help me out in furthering my lives onwards to become a successful muslimah, insyaAllah.



*such an emo post ever*




Nilai.




The Mr. N



  



Well I just gave a special name for Nilai because Nilai is just so special. Wont forget you, Mr. N!

No comments:

Post a Comment