Thursday, May 5, 2011

Quilling Project

Almost done :D lepas ni, kena touch up, and add "Selamat Hari Ibu" with some photos. Kena siapkan cepat ni before we meet the day- Mother's Day!
Salam. Sebenarnya sudah lama diri ini berhasrat untuk membuat projek Quilling. Tapi ada je perkara lain yang perlu didahulukan. Walaubagaimanapun, memandangkan Hari Ibu is just around the corner, I decided to make a beautiful card for Mommy. Ummmm. It's not a card actually but I can say that its like a special handicraft for beloved Mommy :') I used Quilling techniques on my craft. Here we go;
Baru nak mula :D

These are the things that I used to make a beautiful craft for Ma. Aiseyhh. Lidi sate tak ada pula dalam gambar ni. I used the lidi to make a nice quilling ye.

Hanya gulung dan bentukkan sebagaimana yang anda mahu =)

blue color
Its about to start :D





the First part
the Second part
a quilling from the Second part
the Love shapes are for my siblings to write their wishes for Ma
Search for references. Hihih.

Put a ribbon on top

No comments:

Post a Comment